High Quality Cheap Price Poplar Core Film Faced Plywood
|FOB Price:||US $300 / cubic Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 cubic Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 cubic Meter||US $300/ cubic Meter|
|Production Capacity:||1000000cubic Meter/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: D000012
- Grain: Straight Grain
- Plywood Type: 13-Ply
- Specifications: 1220*2440*18mm
- Grade: Grade One
- Size: 1220X2440mm,610X2440mm,915X1830mm,1250X2500mm
- F&B: Black Film,Brown Film
- Core: Poplar,Hardwood,Eucalyptus,Birch,Pine,Combi
- Moisture: Less Than 14%
- Usages: Ideal Concrete Construction Materials
- Trademark: PIONERO
- Specification: CARB P2, CE, J A S
- HS Code: 4412
- Material: Poplar
- Bonding Strength: Ⅱ(Ns)
- Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E1
- Place of Origins: China
- Usage: Indoor, Outdoor
- Thickness: 9,12,15,16,17,18,20,21,25,27,30mm
- Finish: Smooth,Mesh(Anti-Slip),with or Without Logo
- Glue: Mr,WBP,Phenic WBP
- Density: 530~500kgs/Cbm
- Delivery: Within 15days After Confirm The Order
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package.
- Origin: Linyi China
Film faced plywood,shuttering panel formwork board Specification :
1)Thickness: 9mm ,12mm,15mm,18mm,21mm,24mm.
2)Size: 915x1830mm,1220x2440mm,610X2440MM,1200x2400mm,1250x2500mm, 610x2440x18mm for Middle East Market.
3)Core: Poplar core,Hardwood core,Birch core,Combi core,renewed core etc.
4)Film: black film 240g/sqm, brown film 120g/sqm, yellow film plywood, green film plywood, red film plywood etc.
Wiremeshed anti-sliperry plywood, W/F plywood, one side smooth another side wiremeshed anti-slip.
5)Glue: Phenolic WBP glue; Melamine WBP glue; MR glue
6)Edges Treatment : firslty sealed by phenolic waterproof glue, then painted by water-proof paint in black color or brown color or as requested
Packing: covered by plastic bag, fastened by steel belts with pallets, strong export packing.
Film Faced Plywood/Shuttering Plywood/Construction Plywood/Concrete Plywood
1220x2440mm, 1250x2500mm, 915x1830mm or as clients requirement
National film (black or brown), imported dynea brown film or anti-slip film (black or brown)
240g/m2 (black film), 120g/m2 (brown film)
Poplar, hardwood, eucalyptus, birch, pine, combi, ect.
Joint Way of The Core
Overlap joint, end joint, scarf joint or finger joint
Sealed by waterproof paint
MR, Melamine or WBP
A grade or as clients requirement
Modulus of Elasticity
Static Bending Strength
Surface Bonding Strength
Internal Bonding Strength
Screw Holding Ability
Usage & Performance
Film faced plywood is widely used for construction concrete formwork. It has many advantages compared with iron formwork. The advantages are as below:
1. The biggest size of the film faced plywood is 1250x2500mm, which could decrease the number of the joints and increase the working efficiency.
2. Light weight, It's more suitable for high-rise building and bridge construction.
3. It can be used for many times if used and stocked correctly, which can save the cost greatly.
4. It can keep the surface smooth and beautiful when used for pouring, and you don't need to plaster the wall for second time, as it can decorate directly that can decrease the construction period 30%.
5. It will not pollute the surface of the concrete, but iron formwork has the disadvantages of rusty and erosive, ect.
6. It is good for construction in winter that it can be used as template for curved surface.
7. It is better than bamboo plywood and small steel plywood in terms of nailing, sawing and drilling. It can be processed to template with all shapes according to needs.
Standard Export Pallet Packing
Pallet is wrapped with a 0.20mm plastic bag
Pallet is covered with plywood or carton and then PVC/steel tapes for strength
T/T or L/C at sight
Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight
Transference to concrete is set up very easily. There is no need for any transference preparation.
1. Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work. (There is no need for any transference preparation.)
2. After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (the cement does not stick.)
3. You are able to use film faced plywood until the plywood itself is damaged. (Strong with nailing and knifing)
4. Environmentally friendly. (Even after incineration, there is no hazardous substance.)
5. It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its worth over time.