18mm Melamine MDF Board with Competitive Price
|FOB Price:||US $13 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||70 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|70 Pieces||US $13/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000000cubic Meter/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PIN100
- Color: Multi-Color
- Surface Treatment: Embossed
- Base Material: MDF
- Colors: According to Your Requirements
- Glue: Mr,E1,E2,E0
- Density: Minimum 700-750kgs/Cbm
- Moisture: 6%-15%
- Trademark: PIONERO
- Origin: Linyi China
- Usage: Outdoor, Indoor
- Environmental Standard: E2
- Thickness: 18mm
- Size: 1220X2440mm, 915X1830mm,1250X2500mm
- Core: Poplar,Hardwood,etc
- Grade: BB/CC,CC/DD.Bb/Bb
- Packages: Standard Exporting Packing
- Delivery Detail: 14 Days After Receive Deposit
- Specification: CARB P2, CE, J A S
- HS Code: 4411
3.glue, E1 E2
5.face and back: MELAMINE PAPER
6.grade: TOP GRADE AAAAA
7.Tolerance : +/- 0.3mm
8.Moisture : > 12%
9.Density : Minimum 600 Kgs/cbm
10. Seaworthy Pallet Packing with plastic Film wrapping on the inside
Place of Origin Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Product name||Melamine faced MDF, Melamine coated MDF|
|Thickness||3mm - 25mm|
|size||1220*2440mm 1830*2440 or as your demand|
|Glue||E0, E1, E2, CARB|
|Type||One side or two side white melamine/with or without groove|
|Melamine Color||Solid color(white, red, black, etc.)|
Wood grain color(beech, black walnut, oak, etc.)
Fancy colors, Stone colors ,or as your requirement
|Surface Treatment||Matt, Embossed, Textured, Glossy|
|Moisture content||Below 8%|
|Material||Poplar, pine and hardwood mixed|
|Package||In bulk or pallets|
|quantity||20' container (pallet packing)||8 pallets/21.43CBM|
|20' container (loose packing)||25.7 CBM|
|40' container (pallet packing)||13 - 15 pallet / 35CBM|
|Usage||Furniture, construction, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.|
|Certificate||CARB, FSC, CE, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001|
|Main market||Middle East, South America, Asia, Africa, etc.|
|Payment Terms||1. Irrevocable L/C at sight|
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
|Delivery Time||Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C|
2.Moisture-prof,low formaldehyde emissions,fast curing ,high tack
3.mixed hardwood,poplar,pine or eucalyptus
4.Good for different climatic conditions
5.Function:making furniture,doors and windows and floor and kitchen cabinet,e.g.
6.we have about more than 200 colors for your choice
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR COMPANY
1) Guarantee good raw material.
2)Best quality and reasonable price.
3) Cooperate with Professional manufacturer.
4) Free sample, good package and fast shipment.
5) More than 10 years experience in exporting .
6) Our High-Quality Team let our customer can get better service from us.
7)We can provide a competitive After-sales service.
8) Delivery products in time
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are trading company, we have 10years International trading experiences, we can supply you best service and quality products.
2. Q: Where is your company located?
A: Our company is located in Linyi city, Shandong province, China.
1 hour from Qingdao Liuting Internation Airport.
1.5 hours from Shanghai Pudong International Airport.
2.5 hours from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport.
3. Q: What's the material of your products?
A: Our main products, can be used in various industries such as construction, furniture, decoration and packing. Such as Commercial plywood, Film Faced Plywood,Melamine Board,Laminate Plywood etc. building materials.
4. Q: Do you have MOQ request?
A: Our MOQ is usually 20ft container.
5, Q: What is your delivery time?
A: The delivery time is 15-20days after received your deposit.
6, Q: What is the delivery port?
A: Qingdao, Lianyungang.
7, Q: Do the samples are available?
A: Yes, the sample is free and Express charge would be collected in your side or supply us your Express account no. And after the order is confirmed, this charger could be returned from the order.
8. Q: May I visit your factory for inspection before placing the order.
A: You are warmly welcome to visit our factory anytime. Please let us know your schedule in advance so that we can book hotel and arrange pickup for you.
Welcome to contact us, Yuchao International is your best choice.............