Film Faced Plywood Linyi Factory
|FOB Price:||US $270 / CBM|
|Min. Order:||50 CBM|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 CBM||US $270/ CBM|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 083
- Grain: Straight Grain
- Bonding Strength: Ⅱ(Ns)
- Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E2
- Place of Origins: China
- Usage: Indoor, Outdoor
- Core: Poplar, Hardwood, Eucalyptus, Birch
- Tolerance: +/-0.5mm
- F&B: Black Film, Brown Film
- Moisture: Less Than 14%
- Application: 1220X2440X18mm
- Transport Package: Break Bulk Package or Container Standard Pallet
- Origin: Linyi, Shandong, China
- Material: Poplar
- Core Polywood: Hardwood Core
- Plywood Type: 13-Ply
- Specifications: 1220*2440*18mm
- Grade: Grade One
- 18mm Finger Joint: 1220X2440X18mm
- Thickness: 9, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 25, 27, 30mm
- Glue: Mr, WBP, Phenic WBP
- Finish: Smooth, Mesh(Anti-Slip), with or Without Logo
- Density: 600~580kgs/Cbm
- Trademark: PINERO
- Specification: 15MM/18MM
- HS Code: 44123900
18MM FINGER JOINT MARINE PLYWOOD / FILM FACED PLYWOOD
1. brown film /black film
2. poplare core /hardwood core /combi core
3. e2 glue /wbp glue
4. useing for construction
6. 18pallets/40hc' total 50.9cbm
7. usd 270-350/cbm fob qingdao
8. delivery time .21 days
9. payment terms . t/t or l/c
|18mm fuinger jointer||18mm one time press||18mm two time press|
|usd 260/cbm||usd 310/cbm||usd 335/cbm|
1220x2440mm, 1250x2500mm, 915x1830mm or as clients requirement
National film (black or brown), imported dynea brown film or anti-slip film (black or brown)
|Core||Poplar, hardwood, eucalyptus, birch, pine, combi, ect|
|Edge Treatment||Sealed by waterproof paint|
|Glue||MR, Melamine or WBP|
|Grade||A grade or as clients requirement|
|Packing||Standard Export Pallet Packing|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight|
Transference to concrete is set up very easily. There is no need for any transference preparation.
1. Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work. (There is no need for any transference preparation.)
2. After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (the cement does not stick.)
3. You are able to use film faced plywood until the plywood itself is damaged. (Strong with nailing and knifing)
4. Environmentally friendly. (Even after incineration, there is no hazardous substance.)
5. It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its worth over time.
Usage & Performance:
Film faced plywood is widely used for construction concrete formwork. It has many advantages compared with iron formwork. The advantages are as below:
1. The biggest size of the film faced plywood is 1250x2500mm, which could decrease the number of the joints and increase the working efficiency.
2. Light weight, It's more suitable for high-rise building and bridge construction.
3. It can be used for many times if used and stocked correctly, which can save the cost greatly.
4. It can keep the surface smooth and beautiful when used for pouring, and you don't need to plaster the wall for second time, as it can decorate directly that can decrease the construction period 30%.
5. It will not pollute the surface of the concrete, but iron formwork has the disadvantages of rusty and erosive, ect.
6. It is good for construction in winter that it can be used as template for curved surface.
7. It is better than bamboo plywood and small steel plywood in terms of nailing, sawing and drilling. It can be processed to template with all shapes according to needs.